× If you need more features for the free cheque writing / check printing software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Adjusting Font Size

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #2639 by Kamithira
Hi there,

I would like to know if there is an option to change the font size. As for now, the software only have option to choose what fond type we want ie: times new roman or arial n etc but I cant seem to change the font size which is necessary for me as I find that in some cheque, the font is big and in some its small. I can't seem to fix it to one specific font size that would uniform across all cheques

Thank you for any help/suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #2640 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Adjusting Font Size
Hi,

The font size should not be adjusted.

When the amount is big, in order to print the entire amount in word, I will need to shrink the font size. Otherwise, if the the amount is small, I could just use the regular font size.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #2641 by Kamithira
Replied by Kamithira on topic Adjusting Font Size
Hello,

Maybe I did not explain it clearly. I meant that I would want a fixed font size for the payee. Not for the size of the amount in words. I would like to fix one font size for an example, font size 12 for the payee's name across all the cheques that I print. Is there a way for me to do that???

Thank you

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #2642 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Adjusting Font Size
Due to the same reason, I need to shrink the font of payee too for long payee name or when the payee space is too short.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds