× If you need more features for the free cheque writing / check printing software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Please add option for "Not Over Amount" cheques

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #623 by Hemant
Please add option for " Not Over Amount" in your software. e.g. Not Over 5 thousands so that party will add it own amount under 5 thousands or max 5 thousands. Also can you add only date adjustment in printer adjustment?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Hemant. Reason: added example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #624 by Kap-Chew
Can you explain why you need these 2 enhancements?

More
8 years 1 month ago #625 by Hemant
1 reason : We buy from 1 distributor and as we sold at certain amount as told by them , they release credit note for rate differance. So while new purchase order when we are not sure about how many credit notes released we gave them not over cheque. so they adjust credit notes against purchase and write amount on the cheque. later at end of month we tally our accounts.
2 reason: My printer is not supported. so i shifted up by 7 pixels. Now amount in box and written is perfect but date went up from date box. but at default only date is perfect else is below the actual line. My printer is canon lbp6000.

More
8 years 1 month ago #626 by Kap-Chew
1. I don't see what your use case is related to the "Not Over Amount" and my software?

2. This should not work this way, the relative positions of all the printed elements should be correct and fix, so if the date is out of the box, then other printing should be out as well. Can you show me a printed result together with the "A/C Payee Only" printed?

More
4 years 10 months ago #2035 by M S
Hi Kap-Chew,

+1 for "Not over amount" feature. We regularly issue cheques to our vendors with Amount blank and a "Not over XYZ" (XYZ being an amount). This way we know the party cannot put an amount more than XYZ. This typically happens if the payment is in different currency and exchange rate fluctuation happens on a daily basis, or when the party sends us a Proforma invoice and tax invoice is issued only after payment. Between sending the proforma and receiving the cheque more charges could get added to the proforma.

Right now we have to print the cheque with no amount and then manually write "Not over XYZ".

Eg: "Not over Rs 10,000/-"

The endorsement is usually done in the lower middle of the cheque just before the signature.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2036 by Kap-Chew
Hmm... if I am to support this, I will need to rework all the cheques, not sure if I would have so much free time later.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds