× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

increase max payee field length

More
3 years 3 days ago #2315 by Aji Coronel
Hi,

Is it possible to extend the length of the payee field? I tried your free version and it had everything I need that right away I was ready to support you and make a purchase. But I remember that the tax bureau here in PH made changes and wanted to put a ridiculously long payee name, something like "UCPB Binan Branch FAO Bureau of Internal Revenue under First Choice Contractors & Manpower Services Co with TIN no 000-000-000-000" which I can't input completely and maxes out on the free version. Perhaps you can also wrap payee in 3 lines max instead of 2.

In case you need details, I am using the PH version and my checks are from Metrobank.

Thank you so much and more power to you.

Kind regards,
Albert Coronel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 days ago #2316 by Kap-Chew
This is really very long, 130 characters. Previously I had increased the length to 120 characters.

In this case, would you like to leave the Payee field empty and write it manually instead? I am quite hesitant to increase the field length for such once-in-a-blue-moon case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aji Coronel

More
3 years 12 hours ago #2317 by Aji Coronel
Thanks for the quick reply. I was really hoping you'd be able to accommodate, since we issue several checks to this payee every month. It would be cumbersome to always have to write this down manually every time.

I used to use an Excel/Publisher mail-merge but lost the files just last week (HD crash) with no backups and decided it's time to step up. Sincerely want to support you with a long-term purchase. Please consider. Thanks so much.

More
3 years 12 hours ago #2318 by Kap-Chew
I see. I will see what I can do later if I have more free time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aji Coronel

More
2 years 11 months ago #2320 by Aji Coronel
That's cool, thank you so much. Hoping it would come soon. Please let us know. Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds