× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Bulk Uploading Payee and Cheque Transactions

More
3 years 1 month ago #2307 by Div
When i try to bulk import PAYEE details i get the error "Record #1: Payee "" has already existed."

Also when trying to Batch Upload Cheque transactions i am getting the following error.

Record #1:
violation of FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_CCT_CCAC_ID" on table "CS_CW_TRANSACTION"
Foreign key reference target does not exist

Please help, as i have paid for the upgrade however i am unable to make use of the tools paid features.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2308 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

Please note that each cheque number CANNOT repeat for each account. e.g. Account 0001 can only have cheque number 0001 once.

You may check File->Cheque Transaction History to see what are the imported cheque transactions. Please pay close attention to the range filter, otherwise you may miss your records.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2309 by Div
Kap-Chew

I have input unique cheque numbers only - That is not the issue.

It seems that the there is some other issue, may be with the saving of the file, but i cannot see any other options of saving my documents apart from "Unicode Text (.txt)" when using Save As in Excel 2016.

I am also having problems bullk uploading Payee details - This should be simple enough but i get the error below:

"Record #1: Payee "" has already existed."

Yet i have no payee's set up

More
3 years 1 month ago #2310 by Kap-Chew
OK, let's handle one issue at a time.

For the Payee import, make sure that there are NO extra empty lines in your TXT file. You may take a look at the exported TXT, usually your viewer will show a number for each line, including empty lines.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds